Wednesday, February 11, 2004

This Post Is Brought To You By...

...the word "cartouche."

Which can either mean a four-wheeled vehicle that's way too sensitive, or an ancient Egyptian nameplate. Click here to have a cartouche of your own name in hieroglyphics.

I don't know why the ancient Kings liked cartouches, though. I tried entering my name and it came out like a suggestion of how to kill an owl. There's a knife, a lot of hands, water (drown it!), and a hangrope. If I was ever an Egyptian King, owls would've been extinct.

Now that's another thing to add in my CV. "Participated in preserving a strategic animal species on Earth by not being an Egyptian King ever."


TODAY'S PRESENTATION HIGHLIGHT

An actual participant's question: "While maintaining an eye-contact with an audience, are we allowed to blink?"


WARNING!

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to go to this Empty Web Site, and This Page that Cannot be Displayed.

No comments: