Thursday, February 26, 2004

Do-It-Yourself Challenge!

Okay, maybe you succeed in constructing a miniature racing car, a miniature robot, or even a miniature jet plane. How about trying something more challenging?

News Title: "Navy Jet Fighter for Sale on eBay"

Worth quoting: "--but some assembly may be required."

(Thanks to pip.)


I'M SO HUNGRY...

...I could've eaten "rice rigor mortis!"

(Thanks to pip.)


WHAT WOULD YOU WRITE IN A CARD...

...that comes with this gift?

Quoted from the site:

"EndangeredFaeces are little animal statues made from their own doo."
Worth quoting:
"Your plants will love them."
So far, I've only come up with:
  • "Hi honey, Happy Plantine's Day! Haha!"

  • "You're my beautiful, energetic sunflowers...
    ...Have some fertilizer!"

  • "Roses are red, violets are blue.
    These feces were made, just for you."


  • UPDATE

  • "Looking at this reminds me of you.
    A great fascination until I know...
    ...It's made of crap.

  • "Happy birthday to you
    you smell like poo poo."


  • (Submitted by beranda.)

No comments: