Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A Drop Of Good News

Ah, just when I thought the the blog was going to be lonely for sometime. This came up.

Man, just found out that you're nominated for Best Indonesian Weblog for the Asian Blog Awards 2004, congrats!!! I am sooo voting for you. It's funny though, you're the only real indonesian nominated (the others except for deliciously disgusting are expats). You should spread the word in a post so everyone can vote for you!
--emil
Thanks for notifying, mil. I can only add few words... please don't vote me because of nationality or patriotism.
.
.
.
Vote me because I'm begging you. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I hope this is degrading enough.

No, seriously, I would like to honor Jakartass. He's the one who nominated me, even though that may harm his chance. And that shows how he's above this kind of competition. Which is why I'm voting for him.

For all bloggers, I hope this is not going to be a popularity contest. But instead, a medium for appreciation. And for those who appreciate my writings, I thank you.

While for those who don't, may I interest you in sampling this new eau de toilette?

No comments: