Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Update: First...

...I want to say that human curiousity can really drive you to do things beyond your normal boundaries.

And second, I've already confirmed: baby poop DEFINITELY does NOT smell like sugar!

(No thanks to Ine and Affi for the push on my back.)


DAILY CONVERSATION

Aza (3 month of age): (Pooping with the sound of a muffled shotgun)

Me: WHOA! Now that was loud.

Donna (my partner in life): (chuckles) I bet Aza feels relieved. (Places Aza on the baby matress) You know what?

Me: (Getting the baby powder, baby wipes, and a clean diaper) What?

Donna: This article says that during the period of three to six months, the baby's poo will smell like sugar. (Taking Aza's pants off)

Me: Like hell it would.

Donna: Why not?

Me: How can it be?

Donna: (Raises brows) Aren't you the person who wrote a book dissing rhetorical questions?

Me: You just popped one. (Pauses) You're saying I should check it out before making a judgement?

Donna: No. YOU are saying--in YOUR book--that we should check AND re-check.

Me: (Shrugs) Okay, enough with the capitals, already. I'll do it! (Opens the soiled diaper)

(Stares at the spoils of war...
..for
five
seconds.)

Uhm, on second thought... I think we should respect the writer's credibility.

Thank you for 366 days (and counting) of loving. It's been and hopefully always will be an enlighting ride, full of laughters.

No comments: