Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's All About Love

Last night I was treated to the fanciest home-cooked meal every couple can have: junk-food home delivery. Not that I'm complaining. In front of me were a couple of chicken breasts designed so well to make your mouth water, your cholesterol skyrocket, and your arteries clogged. So I poured over the tomato sauce, bit a chunk out of the fatty-fried chicken, and stopped when I heard Donna from the bedroom.

"Look! Look! Aza's poop is thicker now!" she yelled.

"Cool!" I replied while chewing. "Tell me ALL about it while I EAT!"

Donna appeared from the bedroom, across the dinner table. With a mock indignant face. "But isn't marriage all about sharing?"

"Sure," I nodded. "I'll let you know when I fart later."

"You don't have to," she grinned. "I can easily notice the trail of dead mosquitos leading to your butt."

Any other questions why I love her so much?


ONE WAY TO GET (THE WRONG KIND OF) ATTENTION

I once attended yet another MS Power Point-based presentation. It was a lengthy, boring presentation filled with bulleted points. Until one point when the speaker said, "These are some of our past IT projects." He then clicked a button and there it was, the title on the large screen: "Fort Polio."


TODAY'S OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY TOOL

Try to get out of this blue room without feeling the need to blast everyone around with a shotgun.

After about five minutes, relieve your stress with this. Aaaah... doesn't that feel good?

No comments: