Friday, September 17, 2004

Today's Literature Gold Award Goes To...

...Haiku Movie Reviews.

Worth quoting:

TWISTED
Thinking I'd sit through
another Ashley Judd flick:
Now
that is Twisted.

INDEPENDENCE DAY
Killer aliens?!?
The most shocking thing is this:
Will Smith can act! BOOM!

TODAY'S OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY TOOL

Moral of this tool: If you can't go out and have fun, at least play the puzzle version and feel silly about it.


TODAY'S GIFT IDEA

The Amazing Flygun.

This spring-powered gun fires a fly swat at high speed. Just aim at a nearby fly and squeeze. A great solution for couples having a heated argument: giving a common enemy. And we're not talking about in laws.

Girl: I can't believe you're such an insensitive jerk!
Guy: Well, you're not very flattering yourself.
Girl: Okay that's it! I'm go--THERE'S A FLY AT YOUR 2 O'CLOCK!

SPLAT!

Guy: Oh... thanks. I don't know what would happen without you, dear.
Girl: I know you'll do the same thing for me.
Guy&Girl: (kiss and make up)

No comments: