Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why Indonesia is the Coolest Country of All #11

Our government spent thousands of dollars to finance the videoconferencing technology that allowed one of the citizen from thousands of miles away to talk directly to the President of Indonesia--while picking his nose.

Worth quoting: (translated, as the original article is in Bahasa)


Without a care in the world, Ali kept picking his nose. He only stopped after feeling satisfied.


Very poetic. I think I'm gonna need a hankie.

_________

Thanks to Wahyudi Pratama.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I'd like a sidewise look at life in Indonesia. Would you be interested in a Poppet/book exchange? Lisa Snellings-Clark

Isman H. Suryaman said...

Would love to, Lisa. You might need a crash course in Indonesian to read my books, though. Let me know if you're still up for it.