Try getting in one of the airplanes which just got inspected by technicians who looked like they also had no clue. Hellooo... adrenaline rush!
Back to caption writing. Let's see how this one turns out.
- "Eeny, meeny, miny..."
- Penny for your thoughts?
- "Guys, are you sure this latch should be open?"
- "The reset button should be around here somewhere..."
- "C'mon, brain, think... think... it should be under 'R' for 'Reassembling.'"
- You know you're in trouble when you're inspecting a plane and you have to consult a history book.
- (to the microphone) "Attention: all flight crew, pack your parachutes for this flight."
- "Tower One, whaddya mean, I can't authorize a flight delay due to 'finding a perfect nap spot'?"
- Note to self: next time, try the red wire.
- "So this is where everything from the toilet ends up."
- "Tahu gini, gue dulu sekolah camat aja..."
- "Guys, I think we should return those bolts we 'borrowed' last week."
- Testing the trapdoor for instant plane weight-reducing in case of emergency.
- "I wish I didn't skip 'Jet Engine 101'."
- "I hate it when Superman stows away in our plane and then forgets to close the hatch!"
- "Hmmm, I know I left that wrench in here some where...."
Previous Madness: A Roaring Hair Day.