Friday, May 07, 2004

Go Ahead, Telemarketers

Make your call.

Worth quoting:

(For credit card offers)
Say "Can I use the card to pay my crack dealer?"

(To make them worry)
In the middle of the pitch say "Sshhhh!" and wisper like your scared "I think they're home." When he/she asks who, tell 'em, "The people who live here," then hang up abruptly.

Ask them what they think would happen if you put a frog in a blender. Later, tell them they were wrong.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR

A coworker said to me one day, "I wonder what do European expats feel after living in Indonesia for a while..."

The next day, the office bathroom finished its reconstruction. The floor gets 30cm thicker. And now we have to pee by spreading our legs, since the urinals are too short.

Some enlightenment that is.

No comments: